Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
440E11CD-1D95-4943-BC87-6BD7C2DFD80F.jpeg
ABDA3E47-1B55-4FCC-9A86-964EAC776A03.jpeg

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Yes, driver is ok…street/ rally action unfortunately.

Last edited:

JMinPDX

Site Donor
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Looks awful. Strange that the blow to the rear appears to have come from underneath and the front from above. No broken glass?

Strato102

Site Donor
Reaction score
It's what happens when "driven like they were meant to be driven". I think if a car, no matter how significant, has been crashed before, go out and crash it again, have fun. Original cars, not so much. Glad this wasn't a real and original car.

lip277

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Ten brake lights don't help the new phenomenon, drivers texting.
But it can't hurt. I am having one installed in my car. I also am putting one in my E23. Even if it really doesn't help (as such) - the third brake light has become so universal now that I think other drivers expect to see a light in that area of the car that if it is not there, the other brake lights (kind of) loose a bit of their effect. My thinking anyway....

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
that's a real double OUCH. doesn't matter if its a real CSL, an early carbed CSL, an early Alpina car ... or just a regular CS ... it still hurts to see one crashed while driving in anger (the way they were meant to be driven). totally agree about rebuilding it and going racing again. it can be fixed, it can be rebuilt, and live to race again.

shanon

Reaction score
Official event website has fun videos, etc. Lovely country, very technical roads and lots of eye candy.