Any comment on RC Engineering & Fuel Injectors

timt

Reaction score
Has anyone any feedback please on RC Engineering, Torrance, Ca, and more particularly wrt their fuel injectors?

I'm upgrading my injectors and RC can provide the required flow rate versus Bosch and for less $s. Sometimes small can be beautiful and if RC are better than Bosch then good, if equal to I have to think versus $ but if not as good then no contest ... back to Bosch.

Yes I could look at Pico or Lucas (perhaps) but prefer Bosch or direct replace if better.

de coupe

Reaction score
A question while we are on the subject

Do you know the color code and the pressure indication for the factory injectors thinking of increasing the pressure rating "replacing the injectors" dont know the color code which is the color of the injector...

timt

Reaction score
Many thanks both of you for the follow up.

I'm primarily after any feedback comment on RC and/or their injectors from a quality, engineering integrity perspective. To me, Bosch is a known quantity but RC is unknown (the other side of the other sie of the pond!). RC, or their agent will supply matched sets whereas Bosch simply deliver the quantity requested, one small example of the potential benifit of RC if the product is any good.

I want EV6 injectors, I have the Bosch part number and RC have an equivalent which if better, I would prefer. So, I'm looking for any positive, or negative, comments which I can take into account before deciding. I should probably have written up more in my original post.

Thanks.