Any sign of UK Si

Simufly

Reaction score
Anybody know the whereabouts of TTM345R vin 3271432 a 77 Si.
Any steers gratefully received.

Christoph

Reaction score
I run the E3 Register for the BMW Car Club GB.
This is the person I'd have suggested. If he does not know it might be really difficult. The BMW E3 Club also runs a registry. All we know about the car is the information probably you gave in 2019: 1977 car, sold in 2014, disappeared from view, Granatrot (rather Rubinrot, my guess). We'll stay alert.

E3-3.0Si

Reaction score
According to the DVLA, it is SORN and there are no MOT results. The last V5 was issued on 28 November 2011, so my guess would be long term storage. Have you contacted the person you sold it to?

Simufly

Reaction score
Yes on two occasions but sadly there has been no response.
It was such a super car, I had spent a lot of time and effort (+££££) getting it to top condition. Windows out respray (TT Workshops) re trim in BMW fabric( Creech Auto trim,) New engine( BMW,)5 speed box and LSD (Jaymic) retro fit, aircon, headlight wash wipe, front and rear electric windows, and pax flag mirror ( self) new headlining (Jaymic) New 14” Alpinas and XWX tyres (TWR) etc
Why did I sell it? Good question. At the time I had both an e3 and an e9 one had to go due to loss of storage. Sadly The e3 was chosen. Subsequently the e9 had to go too. I am very glad that the e9 has remained in active use with it new owner.
Thanks Michael.

Last edited:

E3-3.0Si

Reaction score
Yes on two occasions but sadly there has been no response.
It was such a super car, I had spent a lot of time and effort (+££££) getting it to top condition. Windows out respray (TT Workshops) re trim in BMW fabric( Creech Auto trim,) New engine( BMW,)5 speed box and LSD (Jaymic) retro fit, aircon, headlight wash wipe, front and rear electric windows, and pax flag mirror ( self) new headlining (Jaymic) New 14” Alpinas and XWX tyres (TWR) etc
Why did I sell it? Good question. At the time I had both an e3 and an e9 one had to go due to loss of storage. Sadly The e3 was chosen. Subsequently the e9 had to go too. I am very glad that the e9 has remained in active use with it new owner.
Thanks Michael.
Was it Rubinrot with a grey velour interior?

Simufly

Reaction score
Yep although without checking back it might have been rubinrot rather than granarot. Both super colours IMO.