Anybody in Athens, GA in the last few days?

x_atlas0

Reaction score
Like the title says, anybody on the board at UGA in the last few days? My GF called to alert me, as it is the second CS she has ever seen. (mine being the first)

Based on her description, it was black, in excellent condition, and with a complete CSL interior. (wheel, black panels, Scheels, the works) It was obviously not a CSL, however, as it was an automatic.

So, anybody know who it was? That would make it the third CS in GA that I know of.

Coupe in GA......

Not mine .... don't own a black one !!!!! I've heard rumors of this car ..... was seen at Road Atlanta and the Walter Mitty last year ...... GA. plates ???? I'm in the Sugar Hill area from time to time in white CSL .......... I know a guy in Canton who owns a silver CSL (Chuck C.)

By the way ........ WAR EAGLE .........

Be Safe, Jimmy

Black CS

Sounds like Don Bower. He lives in Winterville and teaches at UGA Law School I believe. He frequents the CS Registry board. I've seen his car numerous times, but don't recall him having Scheel seats. However, I haven't seen him for a year or so.

I was at the Bulldog game Saturday, but my coupes were at home in Madison. I can account for five coupes at my home and two at my friend Steve Berry's home in Lithonia also, but none of them are schwarz. Don's car is the only schwarz car I have seen besides that of a friend in Seattle.

Message to Jimmy: It's after Labor Day. {:>)

Back