Anybody know who this is ?

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
He is a very good friend of mine and the most humble and unassuming person I have ever met. He sold his 2000 NK to me two years ago. He has also moved his collection into an 11,000 sf warehouse and he also owns an e9.

Nicad

Site Donor
Reaction score
Is the Blue NK 2000 in the Video yours Chris? The detail and cleanliness under the hood of those Alpinas is very impressive. You can tell him that he is missing his license plate on the back!!

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
If it has the bullet side mirrors, yes. He is still trying to figure out how to register some of these 76 and later cars in CA, not easy with smog test requirements!

bimbill

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I have been learning more about this gentleman and his collection lately and I hope some day to meet him and see the cars in person. One car in particular, the Colorado 2002Ti in the video, is a car I think I owned at one time.

He sounds like a terrific ambassador for the cars we love.

David

Site Donor
Reaction score
I'd like that. Maybe a field trip after Cars and Coffee ?

I wonder if he has any red handled screw drivers for sale ? I hear they have risen in value to the point where some are risking jail time to get their hands on a pair.

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
That can be arranged. He doesn't collect screwdrivers though, just things like Alpina slide throttles and such.

Nicad

Site Donor
Reaction score
Chris, does he do any of the refinishing in house? If yes, can you ask him (at your convenience) what he used for the script on those Alpina air boxes?

wkohler

Site Donor
Reaction score
I've had the pleasure of meeting him as well and as Chris says, super guy. He's got some pretty wild stuff, too.