Anyone here know this car in Maine?

G-Man

Reaction score
If anyone in New England is looking for an early E3 project, this was posted to the E3 email forum earlier this week. Seller contacted the Senior Six email administrator to get some interest in his car.

Not mine, no affiliation, etc... Please don't contact me, contact the seller, contact info is below.
G-Man

Thank you for contacting me. I do have a E-3 for sale here some info.. call or e-mail if you need more info...
1970 Bavaria VIN#2130441. This is the 2.8 engine 4 speed, the interior is in mint condition, 64k on the engine. It was garaged from 1974 until 2004 when I bought it. I started remodeling in 05' but was in a bad car accident, I can only drive automatics now.. I have thousands of dollars invested in the car allready.. the car needs a paint job and to be put back togeather.. its got ,AC, Am/Fm radio, new distributer (bavaria auto sport) new Bilstine
shocks, New OEM starter,Alt., 8mm wires, cross-drilled rotors, new OEM break calipers,new OEM chrome trim, complete tool kit, I'v got all original paper work and repair man. and so so much more.. I have about $ 8000.00 invested and countless hours, and I'm asking $3500.00 OBO... It is the 441st BAVARIA made, and very cool, this would be a great project car, cause it allready in very good shape, I would like to keep it whole and not sell it in parts... if anyone is interested here is my contact info.
Adam D. Carnahan
[email protected]
207-323-9941
Belfast, ME.
I can also can knock out 1970 BMW BAVARIA VIN# 2160300 A, I bought this car at the same time striped it of all its goodies and had it junked it was used for 34 years so it was not in good shape..
Thank you, and look foward to someone owning a awsome car