Anyone needs these (AC side grilles)

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Sorry, those grilles are e3, they have the longer tip, e9 is squared off. They will fit an e9 but will extend past the console side. Wow, what an asking price!

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Sorry, those grilles are e3, they have the longer tip, e9 is squared off. They will fit an e9 but will extend past the console side. Wow, what an asking price!

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Good shape! The e3 ones seem easier to find though. I think you could piece together a set for less than $250.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Don't think they are worth anywhere near $250. If I was looking for an e3 piece I would be talking to Mark about expanding his 3D printed pieces

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Don't think they are worth anywhere near $250. If I was looking for an e3 piece I would be talking to Mark about expanding his 3D printed pieces

I'm going to talk to my modeler about adding the leather texture to the existing surface file. They look really good with a texture paint but it would be nice if they had the leather pattern. I have some e3 grilles that I can model, but I'll hold off until I see some demand for any of these parts. The e9 ones are on shapeways.com

Last edited:

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Reference Photo:

Thanks to Chris for helping me identify the 2800 grille on the far right.
26254159844_22492db59e_b.jpg