Armrest Cap

EJ333

Reaction score
Looking for an armrest cap for passenger front. This is the part that connects the armrest proper to the door. It has the “chrome looking cover piece “attached to the top of it. The bottom portion where it attaches to the armrest is cracked pretty badly ( glued it together the best I could ) so the angled metal reinforcent piece available from Coupe King will not help as much as if it were intact. I need a beige brown one. Are these pretty much unobtainium ?

DWMBMW

Site Donor
Reaction score
W&N has them but only in black so you would need to paint it.

Catalog picture / Position no. 51/32/01
A51411815235
+
51411815235.jpg

Please, use mouse wheel to zoom image

more details and images

series:
BMW 2,5 CS - 3,0 CSL (E9)
Upper part for armrest black left you need 1 for 1 car
Your price: €18.60 Incl. VAT + Shipping (Excl. VAT €15.63)

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Looking for an armrest cap for passenger front. This is the part that connects the armrest proper to the door. It has the “chrome looking cover piece “attached to the top of it. The bottom portion where it attaches to the armrest is cracked pretty badly ( glued it together the best I could ) so the angled metal reinforcent piece available from Coupe King will not help as much as if it were intact. I need a beige brown one. Are these pretty much unobtainium ?

This vendor has some, if the color isn’t right you can contact him, might get lucky. NMNA
https://www.ebay.de/itm/Satz-Armleh...883088?hash=item41fc301250:g:aoIAAOSw-JtcnP1U

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
All typing at the same time lol! Warning, if it says for Neue Klasse they will be too small. NK is same size as rear doors on 3.0Si and later e3.

Last edited:

EJ333

Reaction score
After pondering it, I was thinking of going with the black armrest caps from W& N and then painting them brown. Does anyone have experience with spray painting with an off the shelf color to a reasonable facsimile of beige/brown ?