Asking for a friend -- Anyone has access to glass sunroof from e30?

m73

Reaction score
Looking for a glass sunroof for e30 -- good used condition or new.

Please contact me if you have this part or know someone who does -- As an FYI I am asking for a friend looking to ship this to Europe.

Thanks,

Mo

Hi,

It is really difficult topic as your friend knows probably.

I was told - seen the instruction on the web some years ago - that the roof from SAAB 9000 fits almost perfectly but I was not checking that by myself.

This is all I can do to help. I have never seen them for sale locally as I would probably buy one for "just in case".

Good luck! Somewhere there has to be one for sale

Reactions: m73
I thought that because he (my friend) was in Europe, that this was a hard part to find local to him in Germany..... I am now understanding this is the unicorn of sunroofs for BMW's

It is worth asking and you never know who has what part hidden...and if he is willing to pay the price for such a part. Time will tell if he is successful.

Thanks for your suggestion -- it is duly noted.

-Mo

Thanks Stan,

I think I am going to let me find this part in due time.....It is much easier for me to post here however.

On a side note, anyone else feel the pace + size of this forum is just 'Perfect'...I certainly do -- love posting here :cool:

Here is what I found on R3vLimited.. Good luck NMNA
E30 glass moonroof is available forsale not in any damage and it’s in a good shape pm 404-856-0107

Reactions: m73
Thanks Stan,

Any idea when this ad was posted? In other words is it current?

I do appreciate you following up on the hunt....keeps things interesting at times :)

-Mo

That is very nice of you Stan -- I vote top karma points for you at least January :)

I will let him know and hope you are successful in your endeavors too :)

-Mo

Back