Aylesham, Norfolk,UK

Daxklynsmith

Reaction score
Anyone going to be passing through Aylesham, Norfolk,UK at some stage with an E9??
there's a wide eyed youngster only ever seen one in Pics and would love a ride around the block?

Daxklynsmith

Reaction score
Hey Phillip, Nope, Have sold Agatha the Dowager Aunt, New Owner has stripped her down and rebuilding her to look liki this, amazing what plastic surgery does
'
JohansReplica_Bat.jpg

Here in Ireland, I've been making aquintance with my rust addiction.
St Judith(Patron Saint of Hopeless Cases) is a Stealth Machine, does'nt activate a metal Scanner at all.[/img]
7332d4c8222dd2a3630a5a37f8e09940.jpg

Am listening to irock109.com,thanks bud!! and for the scrubbers, when are you on?

Philip Slate

Reaction score
So, what you're saying is that your 'new' coupe is only keeping it's shape because of the paint. Except that you and Malc are on different Isles you could commiserate over a pint of bitters, or in the case of Coupes, bitter sweets.
The Walrus and Philper show is on Sundays @18:00GMT. Come on into chat so I can give you a bad time.

Daxklynsmith

Reaction score
Paint????Hell no! if the temprature gets over 26 Degrees the whole car melts about 6 inches wider.

Dont have to worry about rolling the fenders at all, they sort of take the shape of the tyres.

Malc and I will share a pint at some stage ,Scotland is on my list of places to do, but will pop into the show on Sunday, best Music yet