Back Home Better than New.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Koopman,

i am glad that Christmas came early for you. i'm with all of the fellow coupesters in sharing the happiness that you are on the mend. keep getting better and continue to enjoy life

scott

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Full recovery Harry and a great way to start 2017

Sandhu
Harry, you were idling too low. You needed a sport chip and you got it. At our age, feeling better than we did a month ago is a Christmas Miracle. So glad you had yours. Steve

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Harry, you were idling too low. You needed a sport chip and you got it. At our age, feeling better than we did a month ago is a Christmas Miracle. So glad you had yours. Steve
Thanks Steve;
I consider you a true friend and appreciate your emails.
Happy New Year
Harry

skb

Reaction score
Koopman,
I'm glad to hear your pacemaker ultimately went well! My wife had a cardiac arrest in December, had two minutes of CPR (thank God someone knew how to do it and was right there!). After the resuscitation, she had a heart rate of 38 until a pacemaker was placed, which failed at 3 days, requiring a revision. She's "fine" now, but I'm looking forward to a less eventful 2017!
SKB

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Koopman,
I'm glad to hear your pacemaker ultimately went well! My wife had a cardiac arrest in December, had two minutes of CPR (thank God someone knew how to do it and was right there!). After the resuscitation, she had a heart rate of 38 until a pacemaker was placed, which failed at 3 days, requiring a revision. She's "fine" now, but I'm looking forward to a less eventful 2017!
SKB
Hi;
Thanks for thinking of me. I guess I'n not the only one who has someone looking over me. I wish your wife the best of health and a 2017 better than any one could imagine.
Good Luck
Koopman

Gary Knox

E9 Member Emeritus
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Harry and SKB's wife - so glad to hear both are doing much better after the pacemaker installations.

WE are all so blessed by the advances in medical care over the past 80 years or so! I'd have died at age 31 if I'd been born 30 years earlier - advanced peritonitis from a ruptured appendix - antibiotics to eliminate this deadly infection were not available in the 30's.

Koopman

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Harry and SKB's wife - so glad to hear both are doing much better after the pacemaker installations.

WE are all so blessed by the advances in medical care over the past 80 years or so! I'd have died at age 31 if I'd been born 30 years earlier - advanced peritonitis from a ruptured appendix - antibiotics to eliminate this deadly infection were not available in the 30's.
Hi Gary;
Nice hearing from you.
I guess we are all Blessed. I am so thankful,not only for how much I have gone through and lucky to still be here,but also for so many people I know who have also been Blessed. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you.
Have a great weekend.
Koopman