Back home, parting euro 73CSi

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I'm looking for the rear trim panel that mounts under the license plate. I want the version without the fog light cutout and it should not be drilled for the DOT style license plate lights.

Thanks

are you looking for the aluminum one or the brass one?

mikes

Reaction score
rear trim panel

Aluminum or Brass? Truthfully, I am not smart enough to know for sure, but I think the part is aluminum. It could be brass that has been chromed. The panel on my car is in OK shape but I am trying to get rid of the DOT license plate lights in favor of the small lights on the bumper. If the panel is aluminum I may be able to TIG the holes closed and polish.

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
i have an early brass one that is chromed - no light holes. i will take some pix of it tomorrow - pm me your email address. good ones are not inexpensive.

Mario L.

Reaction score
John,

I believe I have located one, NOS will know by midweek!

Mario L.

They said backordered, and has been that way for some time.
They also said it's been long enough that BMW could change status to NLA.

Stan, I think you got one of the last ones available anywhere. I asked Mario to cut it off your car but he thought that was a bad idea.

jabloomf1230

Reaction score
Back in the area, ready to resume parting my 73. Bumpers, grills, headlamp buckets, would like to sell all FI pieces for $300, window motors, etc, etc.

Thanks

Al

I checked to see if you had previously sold these parts and I didn't see them. If you still have them, I might be interested in a working electric fuel pump, the fuel pressure regulator and fuel lines, if in good shape.

Finallymy73

Reaction score
Al -

Do you still have the blue arm rests? Also in need of interior/exterior door handles and exterior trim (waist, around windows and under door. Please PM me if so.