Back in the saddle

pdxcsi

Reaction score
Well folks,

After a short time out I have come back to the mother ship. I sold out a couple of years ago and sold my 72 3.0cs coupe to a guy in Seattle who proceeded to sink cubic money into a monster coupe. Although the end result was not to everyone's liking, to see it close up was a moving experience for sure. I will try to post pics.

Never could get over the loss of the coupe and with the constant reminder over beers of what coupes are all about, thanks Tony Sims., I kept an eye out for the right one. Same guilty party, Tony S., pointed me to the one that I could not resist, A 74 CSI, I will try to post pic. After a complete inspection, what I have learned on this board and the help of an experienced BMW nut (German Master Tech, Tim Morris, Bend Oregon) I entered into the addiction again.

It seems I have found the right car. CSI coupe, Polaris, 4 speed, etc. There are a wish list of items, Alpina's, stock radio with Ipod adapter.

In any event, even in the time I was a non owner I kept an eye on this board. The information and interaction is the standard for BMW boards.

I'll keep you posted on progress and hope to see any of you at events.

Scott[/img]

mandala

Reaction score
congrats on the new purchase!

Glad to see there will be another coupe around portland. It is rare that i see another one around here! I am sure that i will eventually see you around!
Jeff

Malc

Reaction score
Too Badly paraphrase Scotty speaking to Captain Kirk

I canna hold out much longer Captain.....

Sorry, just my warpped sense of humour, or lack there of
Malc