back to all things coupe !!!

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
this is not a political thread ... i am so happy that most of the political coverage, ads, phone calls are basically done ... and the presidential race is winding up. no comment on winners / losers ... just that we are all getting relief from the relentless coverage.

well that is for everyone but my friends here in georgia ... we are going to have to endure two very contentious senate runoffs in early january. aaaargghhh

Scott, I feel your pain. But it is not over. Several states fall within the window of having automatic recounts, plus there will be court challenges. Probably wont change the outcome, but the circus will go on for a few more months. And those georgia senate races too! Whew!

yes Scott, many of us will have the recount / court challenges. what is done is done, it won't change. but the DNC / RNC / other PAC will be dumping untold amounts of additional money on these 2 races (ads / phone calls / texts / emails / knocking on doors). you will all be hearing about it on national news in early january (we will share the love with you all to remind you what you've missed).

nothing that several good drinks (everyday) won't cure.

Back