Barrett Jackson

tmason

Reaction score
Any members attending Auction next week in Pheonix? I'll be there Fri. & Sat.

Nicad

Site Donor
Reaction score
Sounds fun, please give us a description of the event and what deals the TV coverage misses.

tmason

Reaction score
Hi Sooner
Maybe we can meet for lunch or a beer.PM sent with my cel#.

tmason

Reaction score
Sorry Richard we couldn't get together. I had a vip ticket to the event and talk to Richard Rawlings,Edd China and Dave Kindig about restoring coupes.Dave said he has had 2 CS in his shop for major work the past 2 years and what a super guy to talk too! Edd was very friendly as well and is coming to Reno to do a show on a Amc in a month so hoping I can show him a coupe.Rawlings was not so interested in them but said his buddy in town is doing restores of CS's and I think Gas Monkey is in Dallas but I'm not sure? Tim Allan was in only for a couple of hours and we missed him.I had a great time watching all the stars drive car prices up.

adawil2002

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
The Isetta going for 85K was just insane.

The i8 sold for $154K which was well bought at a discount from what I've heard asking prices are. Read someone paid $100K over list for one so $235K. :shock:

Sooner

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Barrett-Jackson

Yes, sorry we missed each other. My daughter ended up getting photo with several celebs, great fun. My son knows Richard, correct, likes to modify. He used to do some stuff with him in Dallas.

Isettas were hot, saw a 635 go through at Russo, 14K, they kept calling it a M635

great fun, ready for next year