BAT blue automatic

ccr2002

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score

Listed again after winner didn’t follow through.

Wobdog

a.k.a Mike
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
This will be interesting, will it meet the $58,260 that the buyer backed out of in September? The bid before that was $47,550 and do not think the met the reserve?

JMinPDX

Site Donor
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Here is the thread from the earlier auction:

It would take two minutes to remove the plate from the top of the right front strut tower to see what’s underneath. Any responsible bidder should insist since that’s not the only issue that a new owner would likely have to deal with.

F3364156-9C95-44E4-B550-37F9838DE888.jpeg

Norm!

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Who needs to buy camber plates when all you have to do is copy this brilliant homegrown solution!

cicada

Site Donor $
Reaction score
RNM at 42k, which was my bid. Considering the extraneous fees and such upon close, even that is probably too high on this car. I think the reserve was probably 50. Which means actual paid price is 52.5. I'd pay my 6% sales tax in Florida rather than California's 7.25, and the car just isn't worth 55.5 to me... then there's the laundry list of small things to do...

teahead

aka "Rob"
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Going to need some floor work and probably some rocker work. Budget minimum $10k for that.

Seats are funky, but ya, I'm sure $50k was the reserve.

Seems E9s w/issues are dropping in price. The cream of the crop ones still are getting $140k+.