BBS RS 005 006 7 and 8 by 16 SOLD Thanks

seh1

Site Donor
Reaction score
I'm selling my perfect BBS RS 005 006 wheels which have been on my car while the Alpinas were restored. Wheels are 7 and 8 by 16, et 11 and 24, 5x120 obviously. The centers are the BMW logo version not BBS

I'll post more pictures of the rims and centers alone today. Stunning wheels on the E9. Rubber not included.

I bought them from Germany 2 years ago and paid EUR 2,100 delivered.

Looking to get my money back at $2,300 plus shipping.

IMG_9692.jpeg
IMG_9694.jpeg

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
Lovely wheels. Fair price!

A little data for you based on 2016 Legends. 70% of all e9’s run 20 spoke alpina-style wheels. Be different!

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
I knew the video belongs to a member. Likely stolen on youtube to drive paid hits.

I counted 47 or so in the video, and through out the 2000CS running hubcaps. I don’t doubt that there are more, especially any not in the lawn. One thing I notice is that they are all quite lovely. The vintage has more “survivors” and diamonds in the tough. I wonder if it is a CA culture thing to not include? I don’t go to car shows so I wouldn’t know...

DWMBMW

Site Donor
Reaction score
Therev were a few other E9's scattered around that day includuing a very nice Alpina. Athena was parked in the next row for a clean car judging category. I originally parked in a different lot but snuck in line when the Cali guys weren't looking!

Monterey 240.JPGMonterey 220.JPGMonterey 241.JPGMonterey 253.JPG

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Therev were a few other E9's scattered around that day includuing a very nice Alpina. Athena was parked in the next row for a clean car judging category. I originally parked in a different lot but snuck in line when the Cali guys weren't looking!

View attachment 66284View attachment 66285View attachment 66286View attachment 66287

Nice Alpina car.... would love to get a glimpse of the description posted on the windshield in case someone happen to have taken a pic of that.

seh1

Site Donor
Reaction score
FYI the black quarters in the logo propellers are just heavy window tint I had added. The actual logo underneath is blue not dark, and you can simply peel off the tint if thats what you prefer. I've been offered $2,300 now outside this forum but will let the e9'ers have dibs until the end of day today. Tomorrow they're gone. Rims were bought from "felgen-paule" on German eBay in 2016; his feedback and product speak for themselves. Buyer can have receipt if interested.
IMG_0801.jpeg
IMG_0802.jpeg
IMG_0803.jpeg
Thanks

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score

Drew Gregg

Site Donor
Reaction score
Lovely wheels. Fair price!

A little data for you based on 2016 Legends. 70% of all e9’s run 20 spoke alpina-style wheels. Be different!

All of those nice Alpina wheels made me want something different also--BBS 16X7 ET11 with titanium centers that can be rotated.

Attachments

• IMG_7672.JPG
    IMG_7672.JPG
    479.7 KB · Views: 163