BBS Wheels in Houston

Don't look to be the genuine articles. Noticed the "Bds style", it maybe a typo, but unlikely. Priced too low to be real BBS RS 3-piece wheels. RS rims usually have 35 bolts, but these have 28.

I thought they had 24 bolts?

Don't look to be the genuine articles. Noticed the "Bds style", it maybe a typo, but unlikely. Priced too low to be real BBS RS 3-piece wheels. RS rims usually have 35 bolts, but these have 28.

I thought they had 24 bolts? Given that it costs $3.50'to replays one bolt, the difference between 24 and 32 is significant!

You're right, I just counted and its 34.

The 16x7 ('87 date stamped) that I sold to Andrew had 34 bolts. Offset for these was et11.

I wish there was a way I could recut the face myself to get rid of the polished lip.

15" BBS RS have 30 bolts. 16" and 17" are 34 bolts. In some rare cases some 16" BBS RS such as the very early RS003, which came as an aftermarket option for the e30, have 30 bolts as they utilize 15" BBS RS centers.

These wheels look to be American Racing/ARE 398's, given by the waffle cover. BBS actually sued American Racing in the 80's over the design, so they were discontinued. I believe these are two piece.

You would also be very surprised what some people sell BBS RS/E series magnesiums for. But I don't ask!

MY 17" BBS RS Style 5's have 34 bolts

Gary

86 M535I

No such thing as "BBS RS Style 5's"

Two piece Style 5's aka RC090 are off a BMW e36. You cant even replace the lip or barrel on these, the center only comes out.

Back