Big Props to Carl Nelson and La Jolla Independant

vince

Site Donor
Reaction score
Trying to keep a long story short. Three years ago, I had a bunch of plans for my coupe. I bought new stainless exhaust from fritz, new sway bars, and new Bilsteins from La Jolla Independent. Right after I got everything, my wife decided we needed to some home remodeling. To save as much money as possible, I did as much work as possible and three years later, we are close to being finished. I told myself early this year, no matter what, I'm get everything installed on the coupe. Since I still have some small projects on the house to finish, I had the local independent shop install everything. They called the day after I dropped the car and parts off and said I had the wrong rear shocks. I said to myself, 'Impossible, I bought them from Carl'. I called Carl and told him about the situation. He said "you bought these three years ago?!" I said, "I know, you're probably going tell me to pound sand". He said he'd call me back. Which he did a few minutes later, saying they had sent the wrong ones for the rear and that the new ones would be in the mail tomorrow. I was shocked but so pleasantly surprised. Because of the gap in time, he didn't have to do honor anything but he did and I am grateful. Now everything is finally on the car - even new Continental Extreme Contact tires. Can't wait drive it more this summer.

Carl and his team have always been great to work with, this was above and beyond and a testament to how they value their customers.

Bilstein HD, Carl's springs, the big Suspension Techniques anti-sway bars with polyurethane bushings & Continental Extreme Contacts is a great set up.

Back