Blaupunkt Munchen Restored , thin type- bought on eBay- does not work

Timothy Wood

Reaction score
I bought a Blaupunkt radio on eBay. Was advertised as restored. When connected, it receives two AM stations with very poor sound quality with little amplification and, no FM stations. I notified the seller. He refunded me my money, said sorry and to keep the radio.

Wondering if any knows who works on them or if I should toss out and look for another to buy. I am grateful for suggestions.

Thank you, Tim

Attachments

• Blaupunkt radio photos.pdf
    55.8 KB · Views: 64
Hi There is a fellow , I think, in New York that repairs these, he did a great job on an older Blaupunkt for me a couple of years ago I can go through my paper work and come up with a name and number

There is also this fellow in CA

4740 GREEN RIVER ROAD, SUITE 213, CORONA, CA 92878

714-744-4438

WWW.CREATIVECARAUDIOSHOP.COM

But I don't know anything about him

Thanks, Rick

Hi There is a fellow , I think, in New York that repairs these, he did a great job on an older Blaupunkt for me a couple of years ago I can go through my paper work and come up with a name and number

There is also this fellow in CA

4740 GREEN RIVER ROAD, SUITE 213, CORONA, CA 92878

714-744-4438

WWW.CREATIVECARAUDIOSHOP.COM

But I don't know anything about him

Thanks, Rick
Rick, thank you very much. I sent creative Car Audio Shop an email asking for an estimate for repairing. They offer many vintage car radios and stereos for sale at a high premium on their website.

If not a total pain in the neck, I would be grateful for the NY shops contact information. I am grateful for your help.

Tim

Googled it and here he is Vintage blau

For classic Porsche, Mercedes, BMW or Jaguar Blaupunkt radios or classic car radio repair contact us:
Email: [email protected]
Call or Text: (631) 697-1611

Thre is also a fellow on ebay that sells a blue tooth connection that just plugs into the DIN connector on the back of the radio Your phone will sync with it just being close and then your music gets played thru the stereo from the phone, suppose to work with phone calls as well but haven't tried that yet.

Thanks, Rick

Hi,

Of course, it's over the Atlantic but maybe worth it .
They did a magnificent job on my RC Blaupunkt Bamberg, complete overhaul and sold me some extras .

Marc .

Googled it and here he is Vintage blau

For classic Porsche, Mercedes, BMW or Jaguar Blaupunkt radios or classic car radio repair contact us:
Email: [email protected]
Call or Text: (631) 697-1611

Thre is also a fellow on ebay that sells a blue tooth connection that just plugs into the DIN connector on the back of the radio Your phone will sync with it just being close and then your music gets played thru the stereo from the phone, suppose to work with phone calls as well but haven't tried that yet.

Thanks, Rick
Thanks so much Rick

Back