Blue Dust Pad with BMW-Logo

Orangener

Reaction score
Found this on german Ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.de/BMW-Staubtuch-fu...ewItemQQptZAutomobilia_DE?hash=item1c113f45d7

!Bn3t0SgBGk~$(KGrHqQH-EIEtrWSB5)GBLlQ4SMLW!~~_12.JPG

Ives

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Blue BMW logo cloth

Oranger,

I can't read German but if the price is one Euro ($1.33+ U.S.) someone should buy all that this seller has. Is that price a "buy it now" or the starting bid? As you probably know someone posted these on the site for, as I recall, $65.00 a piece. I'd love to have one for my recently rebuilt toolkit (great job done by Peter at Coupeking) but at that price for a cloth rag I just can't pull the trigger. Does the European market have access to these? I'm sure they would sell very well here even if they were $10.00 a piece.

Regards, Jon

Orangener

Reaction score
Oranger,

I can't read German but if the price is one Euro ($1.33+ U.S.) someone should buy all that this seller has. Is that price a "buy it now" or the starting bid? As you probably know someone posted these on the site for, as I recall, $65.00 a piece. I'd love to have one for my recently rebuilt toolkit (great job done by Peter at Coupeking) but at that price for a cloth rag I just can't pull the trigger. Does the European market have access to these? I'm sure they would sell very well here even if they were $10.00 a piece.

Regards, Jon

First the translation of the description:

War in jedem großen Werkzeugkasten ab Werk enthalten.
Added every big toolkit ex factory.

Neu aus altem Lagerbestand eines BMW Händlers!
NOS of a BMW-Dealer.

In diesem Zustand nicht mehr zu bekommen.
In this condition hard to come by.

This is an auction, with no reserve price and there is no bidder, so the price is 1€ at the moment !

Ask the seller if he will sell for a "buy it now" :

Ich würde gerne mehrere Ihrer Staubtücher kaufen, was können Sie mir für einen Sofort-Kauf-Preis anbieten.

If you need help for a translation, contact me via PM

Bert Poliakoff

Site Donor
Reaction score
I have the cloths that I have been selling for $40 . many guys on this forum have bought them and there has not been one complaint. The one shown on german ebay isn't even close to original. I sell them for $40 or 2/$70 shipped in the USA.

Attachments

• IMG_1051.jpg
    IMG_1051.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 108
Last edited: