Blue polishing cloths

Bert Poliakoff

Site Donor
Reaction score
Todd Howerton, and my self, have sourced some of the blue polishing cloths found in some of the tool kits. It seems like several different ones were used as we have a collection of over several different ones. Anyway, these are new have the appropriate logo for the design. We are offering them at $40 each, or two for $75, shipping and paypal fees included.

[email protected]

Attachments

• IMG_1051.jpg
    IMG_1051.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 205

Bert Poliakoff

Site Donor
Reaction score
You put shamwow in your tool kit. Most of these people know to go blue, and they are going quick, between here and the e24 and e28 guys

jranmann

Banned
Reaction score
Now now Bert you must realize you open yourself up to humorous criticism and it's all in fun...or don't you realize?

lol..>!

PS I sold my toolkit w/2 reds as my car actually doesn't require one...and I have AAA towing.
This paid for Bilsteins/springs and install of same all around....Ever think of it that way?

jranmann

Banned
Reaction score
Tools IMHO are to be used, not gawked at...which is an insult to those that actually know how to use them and keep them ship-shape...don't you agree?

lol!

michael

Site Donor
Reaction score
I keep a separate toolbox, in the trunk of my coupe, with all the appropriate tools I might need. Additionally I also have a complete set of belts, hoses, hose clamps and water pump, just in case.

The tools for my clamshell toolkit are kept in a separate bag in order not to put stress on the 30+ year old plastic.

Bertocchi

Reaction score
Got my Blue cloth today and it looks great. The only piece I am now missing is the feeler gauge? I have never seen one but judging from the space allotted it can only have but three or four thickness'?