BMW CCA oral history

Stan

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Maybe you got this card in the mail in the last couple days. I followed up with a telephone call this morning and gave my brief oral history to the representative there. And they explain to me how they were going to post it and it could be put in a book but at the very end they put the bite on me for sweatshirt T-shirt book audio and for only $199 a month for two payments. I elected to just contribute my information but not purchase anything image.jpg

There was a comprehensive book the BMW CCA did in 2011 with the same theme as a written history of the CCA.

Joseph Chamberlain aka BMW Joe member 7.

When Bob Merman passed away, several BMW CCAers payed their respects.

People talk about the hypothetical time machine. When they do, a common purpose for using such a device is to go back in time to invest in Apple or some other money building scheme. I joke with Amy that I'd simply like to go back in time to see "such in such" band when they performed at "insert venue". Experiential. But I have to add to my list that I'd love to go back in time, respond to that add in the Boston Globe and become member number "insert single digit". Pretty cool. I guess if I am going back for that, I may as well buy a few 2002tiis and 3.0CSLs and store them in a safe place to recover them when I get back. :cool:

People talk about the hypothetical time machine. When they do, a common purpose for using such a device is to go back in time to invest in Apple or some other money building scheme.
With my luck after I go back and buy Apple shares I run into Steve Jobs that also went back and tells me he just joined a great company called Microsoft...

A person I like to listen to says that beauty is the reward for having been a good person in a past life. I must have been Attila the Hun.

Cool video. A lot happened before I joined in 1977
so that would make you a low / mid teens 'cca member number? or earlier? i joined in early 1980 which equated to 25180.
Joe is a really nice guy - talked with him at several o'fests.

Back