BMW OEM 16x8 Wheels for E9 Coupe

verde2002

Site Donor
Reaction score
These are factory BMW wheels that were available for a very short period of time with the 7-series in the early 90's from what I remember. They are 16x8 with a +23 offset. They are chrome plated. They look very similar to the very sought after Alpina wheels. I think I have 3 of the center caps still but I like the look without the center caps. The tires on the rims have very good tread but a couple have slow leaks which I am convinced are from the air valves as the rubber is cracked and a bit of stop leaked sealed the tires now and they hold air just fine.. Please see photo and contact me if interested.

Attachments

• FRONT WHEEL 1.jpg
    FRONT WHEEL 1.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 315
  • REAR WHEEL 2.jpg
    REAR WHEEL 2.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 243
Last edited:

verde2002

Site Donor
Reaction score
I was thinking $350-$400 for the set with tires. As for listing my cars, it is something everyone does so did I. I don't type in my cars every time. You do it once as part of your profile set up and it's always there.

Last edited:

verde2002

Site Donor
Reaction score
New photos of wheels

So I finally took the time, washed the wheels and put tire shine on the tires and they look beautiful. See my posting with the photos, I updated the photos with the washed wheels.

verde2002

Site Donor
Reaction score
Wheels still available, taking up space, make me an offer. I am in Los Angeles and would prefer pick up. I will ship but it will be costly.