BMW says No!

corsachili

Reaction score
Just perusing my recent copy of FastCompany today at lunch and found a new BMW ad campaign that is pretty cool. It's a small white booklet stuck to a page with "No!" written on it. The booklet is about 10 or 12 pages of cool ad copy and photos (including a Calder CSL). The message is about not compromising, not giving in to mass-market vanillaism, etc. The back of the page to which the booklet is glued has about 100 small pictures of a bunch pictures of significant BMWs of the past, again, including a CSL.

I've always been a fan of BMW's ad campaigns, and this one continues that tradition.

Noto

x_atlas0

Reaction score
At least they offer a LSD in other companies. The only way to get a real LSD with a new BMW is to get a M or aftermarket.

acat2002

Reaction score
Just BMW's attempt at gorilla marketing.
Today most entry and mid-level BMWs are no different than a Camry or an Accord with better steering and brakes. - sorry, they lost my allegience years ago. "Vanilla" is an good way to describe the new models.
That said, I think they did a pretty good job styling the new 3-series coupe.

ScottAndrews

Reaction score
Just sat in the 135 coupe at the Detroit auto show.
Pretty nice ride. A bit on the small side.. reminds me of the 3.0

Price tag is 35K which seems high, although it DOES sport 300 HP..

S

piezopaul

Reaction score
Let's see, better steering, better brakes, better suspension. Torquey smooth in line 6, manual tranny. What do you want it to have, a better radio?- Paul