Bob Marley biopic

dbower

Reaction score
Just saw a trailer for an upcoming Bob Marley biopic movie, coming in 2024. Titled "One Love." Looks like they rounded up at least one E3 for a cameo appearance.

Don

Krzysztof

Site Donor
Reaction score
Wouldn't be surprising the RHD E3 is known on that forum, but who knows?

ricsix

Site Donor
Reaction score
Wouldn't be surprising the RHD E3 is known on that forum, but who knows?
That would be really cool. I think someone on the 2002 FAQ had their car in the Whitney Houston movie. A little while ago there was an Inka 02 that was for sale in Brooklyn that was used in a Kate Spade magazine ad. The car was in pretty rough shape when it was for sale, but priced quite fairly and someone someone bought it (I was seriously thinking about it at the time:)

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
@ricsix, I remember that Inka well. I was looking for a 2002 at that time but wanted one in much better shape. We communicated back and forth.

https://www.pinterest.ch/pin/15973773647811217/ Not sure if this is the ad or another photo of the car and the model. Will check.

sadly, Kate Spade hanged herself in 2018. A year later, ULTA, a chain of cosmetic stores ran with an ad headlined, "Hang with kate spade?
Have they no shame, have they no shame.

ricsix

Site Donor
Reaction score
@ricsix, I remember that Inka well. I was looking for a 2002 at that time but wanted one in much better shape. We communicated back and forth.

https://www.pinterest.ch/pin/15973773647811217/ Not sure if this is the ad or another photo of the car and the model. Will check.

sadly, Kate Spade hanged herself in 2018. A year later, ULTA, a chain of cosmetic stores ran with an ad headlined, "Hang with kate spade?
Have they no shame, have they no shame.
That’s the ad!

Wobdog

a.k.a Mike
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I did see the movie One Love last night for Valantine's day. The E3 was seen in multiple scene's as well I spotted a 2002 in the scene, spoiler alter, when Bob gets shot. I liked the movie, but I am a huge Bob Marley fan. If not, a huge fan I would wait till it comes out streaming. Would have been nice to have subtitles, had a hard time following the heavy Jamaican accent at times. I thought Kingsley Ben-Adir did a great job and the music was fantastic.