Body panels & sheet metal- best fitment?

wab_jr

Site Donor
Reaction score
I’m creating the sheet metal list for my ‘72 csi. Is W&N my best source for sheet metal? Is their fit acceptable?
Thanks
Billy
61FFBCB3-D676-4E11-8945-286C85338B84.jpeg

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Thanks for the link. Beginning to assess my sheet metal needs.

Since there are multiple answers and sources, the search function will guide you to the most recent discussions on practically any question you might have. Always a good place to start.......
Sheet metal was also re-discussed only but a few months ago and often discussed at the current and ongoing restorations.

Keshav

JayWltrs

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Since there are multiple answers and sources, the search function will guide you to the most recent discussions on practically any question you might have. Always a good place to start.......
Sheet metal was also re-discussed only but a few months ago and often discussed at the current and ongoing restorations.
Keshav

What Keshav said. And if you need some particular piece, you can post a WTB (want to buy) inquiry in the Parts forum. Craigslist also has parts cars and pieces from time-to-time, like these: https://losangeles.craigslist.org/lgb/cto/d/santa-barbara-bmw-30-cs-e9/6904194768.html

bavbob

Site Donor
Reaction score
We have established that W&N rear floor panels are the choice while Mike Pelly=Wolf Steel Restorations are the choice for front floor panels.

JayWltrs

Site Donor $
Reaction score
No, those are high for “by owner” sales.

Especially where you can’t tell what’s under that paint. Markos knows, but I sense its pretty tight when high-end restoration folks are out picking the same parts we are, which I’ve seen a couple of times lately.