Brake, fuel, hydraulic, freon lines and bushings.

Rex Kapriellian

Reaction score
Hi All,

My coupe should be out of paint in 2 weeks; I'm Getting ready to start accumulating a list of hoses, lines and suspension bushings that i need to replace, to include hard brake lines to minimize chasing down issues down the line.

Anyone on the forum went through this and catalogged the parts list? And recommend a reasonable source to purchase these parts?

Thanks,

Rex

1972 CSI polaris

Layne

Site Donor
Reaction score
The brake lines do not come pre-made. You have to bend generic lines to fit. That's not too hard if you have the old ones to copy. I'm sure the same is true of the fuel line.

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
E8861DE0-62CD-414D-9834-67B948CF879F.jpeg
I bought the w&n brake line set. At least the length is right from the beginning.
Still got to bend them.
Price is good.

A34321100203

Delivery Time: 2-3 Tage

Your price:€74.95 Incl. VAT + Shipping(Excl. VAT €62.98)

available now: In Stock
Description
Brake line kit complete (all pipes) orig.BMW quality for 2,5CS,3,0CS/CSA,3,0 CSI/L LHD models

OCCoupe

Site Donor
Reaction score

mark99

Site Donor
Reaction score
I bought the WN set, any advice for unbending and bending? (tools, how not to kink)

bluecoupe30!

Site Donor
Reaction score
going through the "bending blues" at this very moment. Made the mistake of choosing to swap out original ATE front caliper hoses, however hard lines refuse to separate. Have some new lines but want to make perfect, correct bends, so I figure I need the special, quality pliers I see on Eastwood for example.