Bright lights big city

corsachili

Reaction score
Boy is it hot.................Africa hot. 60/55W H4 blazing hot here at CowpokeRacing as we've just finished upgrading the CSL's lights to H4s, while also rewiring much of the headlight harness to include 4 separate inline fuses and 2 relays. 10, 12 and 14 gauge wire was used along with 15 and 20amp inline fuses. This should make the probability of roasted CSL very low, while increasing the probability of seeing Mr. and Mrs. Buck as they wander haphazardly along the road nibbling on my wife's roses. The new lights are seriously bright and emit a good bit of heat too. The job was not one I could have tackled without the expert assistance of e9coupe.com lurker Terry Conners. I would not have even begun to have known what to do if it had not been for him, so good on ya and many thanks TRock.

Next project is to get both horns working. Right now I'm Johnny One-note.

On a non-CS topic, this weekend marks the return of the big bad MotoGP boys to Laguna Seca. 250 BHP machines that weigh roughly 280 pounds, piloted by some of the most talented men on the planet. American Nicky Hayden leads the championship on his Repsol Honda, but 7 time World Champion Valentino Rossi is hot on his heels and looking to avenge his 2nd place finish last year. If you're free Sunday and in the neighborhood, you owe it to yourself to come witness this event.

Go Nicky!

velocewest

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I would love to attend a MotoGP event. At least I am seeing the ALMS this weekend in Portland before I head out for two weeks in sunny (hot, sticky, sweltering) Asia for work.

steve

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to the race but it pisses me off that they dont have the complete motogp line up. No 250 or 125's. Both those classes offer just as exicting racing and they cut it out and put some AMA crap in it's place to accomodate the american schedule. Bah! :twisted: