C-Pillar Roudels, Grills and other items

jhjacobs

Reaction score
As a frequent visitor to Ebay looking find parts for my coupe I had a nice encounter with a seller from Germany (kcigermany). He had an item listed where the description did not seem right and I contacted him to ask for clarification. As it turns out he has purchased a great deal of NOS from a large dealer in Germany. I wound up buying NOS hood and side grills from him as well as C-Pillar roundels and some bumper trim bits. While he is charging fair market value he was very easy to work with and very responsive. My shipment got stuck in customs and he went out of his way to track it and move it along.

So, if you are looking for obscure NOS items PM me and I can give you his contact details (he doesn't want them posted due to phishing concerns). He also has 2002 and even some M1 stuff!

I have no affiliation, I'm just really happy with my purchases and finding a cache of NOS coupe parts is rare! Then again, perhaps I should have kept this little treasure trove to myself. :twisted:

German contact #

Hi JJ,

I really would like this guys tel. # in Germany as I'm looking for some scarce parts for my CSi (like the trunk tool kit...). Please let me know his #.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Back