Calendar Call for Entries 2020

adawil2002

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I'm planning to do another E9 Calendar for 2020.

Pictures should be large files of 2 megabytes or more to print properly. Small files below 2MB will be visibly bitmapped or look jaggedly.

This year I'd like to add owners real names, screen alias and a sentence or two about the photo or your coupe.

Please send pictures to my e-mail, brunswickfarm@gmail dot com, 2020 Calendar and your screen name in the subject line. Example: 2020 Calendar adawil2002

For event dates, please send them with the "event name 2020" in the subject line with the info in the e-mail to be added. Example: Lime Rock Historics 2020, with Labor Day Weekend as the message.

Looking forward to great pictures, info and events for 2020

Thank you in advance,

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
Dude - reach out to Wes and get this picture for the calendar. It is spectacular:

autokunst

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Love the calendar! Put me on the list to purchase a few again this year. I hope to submit a photo for a future calendar in the next 6 or 8 years. ;)

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
I submit February as a month that doesn't get much respect!

Gary

I'm really tired of people bagging on February. I anticipate that February will increase in value over the next 5 years. Yes, it has the least number of days, but it's a bit of a hidden secret at the moment. Get in on February before it sells out and becomes another April.

Last edited:

Wes

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Dude - reach out to Wes and get this picture for the calendar. It is spectacular:

I'm happy for it to go in. Want me to email it?

Gary Knox

E9 Member Emeritus
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Mark,

It SEEMS the #2 month, whose virtues you extol might be VERY DIFFERENT in Seattle than it is here in southeast PA. Actually, last year I skipped February and went to southern CA and AZ. They do not have February there - just pleasant shirtsleeve weather.

Be thankful you have a wonderful February!

Ohmess

I wanna DRIVE!
Site Donor $
Reaction score
I'm happy for it to go in. Want me to email it?

Hi Wes -- Yes, I want to see that picture in our 2020 calendar. Please send a full size version of that picture (maybe zip to ensure it will go through) and email it to Andrew at the email address at the top of this thread.