California Springtime

Norm!

Site Donor $
Reaction score
To get my E9 out during a short sunny period, I took a drive on the country roads just up the hill from my house. It seems like it’s been raining nonstop since January and we get another storm tonight. California Poppies and purple Lupine are in bloom on the hillsides. The rain has created epic wildflower blooms even more dense and dramatic than I saw today.
IMG_3865.jpeg
IMG_3867.jpeg

Norm!

Site Donor $
Reaction score
They do look like twins. A call to Wkohler about a car in Arizona he had done a PPI on led me to his friend OCCoupe representing my car for private sale in Monterey CA. It was originally sold in New York to a trucking company in West Dover Vermont. After a couple of years with Roger Wray of BMW CCA in Virginia it began its move west through a series of collectors before landing in Monterey

dang

Administrator
Site Donor
Reaction score
Yes, lots of rain. I managed to get my coupe out for a couple days and now it's back in the garage as we get hammered with more rain today and tomorrow. Nice photos!

Dick Steinkamp

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I lived in the Mission District of Fremont for several years. The East Bay hills in spring are gorgeous! Your E9 suits the background just fine. :love:

Norm!

Site Donor $
Reaction score
I lived in the Mission District of Fremont for several years. The East Bay hills in spring are gorgeous! Your E9 suits the background just fine. :love:
Dick, I’ve lived in the Mission San Jose District for most of my life and currently live very near the Mission Blvd and north 680 interchange. The pictures are taken near the end of Morrison Canyon Rd off of Vargas Rd.

Dick Steinkamp

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Dick, I’ve lived in the Mission San Jose District for most of my life and currently live very near the Mission Blvd and north 680 interchange. The pictures are taken near the end of Morrison Canyon Rd off of Vargas Rd.
I lived near the Washington/680 interchange. Small world.