Call for 2021 Calendar Entries

adawil2002

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I'm planning to do another E9 Calendar for 2021.

Pictures should be large files of 2 megabytes or more to print properly. Small files below 2MB will be visibly bitmapped or look jaggedly.

As in past years, I'd like to add owners real names, screen alias and a sentence or two about the photo or your coupe & photo credit

Please send pictures to my e-mail, [email protected], 2021 Calendar and your name in the subject line. Example: 2021 Calendar Andrew Wilson

For event dates, please send them with the "event name 2021" in the subject line with the info in the e-mail to be added. Example: Lime Rock Historics 2020, with Labor Day Weekend as the message.

Looking forward to several photos of E9s & E3s for 2021.

Thank you in advance,

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
my two recommendations are Stevehose and SFDon on the pier with the navy aircraft carrier behind (not that a coupe in a disabled parking place might have any irony or not)

stevehose.jpg

Car+Ship.jpg

Last edited:

adawil2002

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Had planned on having the calendar all finished & ready to yesterday.

Mother nature had other plans & a howling storm blew though knocking out power, internet & TV Monday & torrential rain Tuesday. A tree on our neighbors property took out the telephone pole around the corner. It was repaired late yesterday at 4pm. Internet was back a few hours later.

I plan get the bulk of the work done today, Wednesday 12/2.