Cam Hollidays stripes-anyone used them?

coupeguy

Site Donor
Reaction score
Has anyone used Cam Hollidays stripes, are they good quality, specifically the tri color Motorsport stripes. Having a supplier problem and need Cams email address, if you have it please send it to me in a pm, post it or send to my email [email protected]
Appreciate any help.

slapshot

Site Donor
Reaction score
Has anyone used Cam Hollidays stripes, are they good quality, specifically the tri color Motorsport stripes. Having a supplier problem and need Cams email address, if you have it please send it to me in a pm, post it or send to my email [email protected]
Appreciate any help.

Hi coupeguy,
I just visited Cam today. His email address is [email protected], his phone # is 1-519-277-6363.

Paul

RogerB

Reaction score
Appreciate any help.

Dan:

I bought a set of the black stripes from Cam years ago, and they were of good quality. RB

30csl

Site Donor
Reaction score
Per Dan's request has anyone used the mo sport stripes? If so any chance of a picture?

Thanks,

Rohan