Carpet Closeups - Let's See Them!

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I had them in Porsche 356 but just wondering about the originality of them in E9. But as

yes me too. I bought a set for my old Porsche 356 10 years ago and had to ship them over to the UK from the US…cost a fortune because they weighed so much :)

That’s right, they aren’t light weight.....not good for Csl’s ;)

Stevehose

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
I meant these (although the dots are nice too-i had those as well) which replicate DeQ's:

https://www.cocomats.com/checker-mats/

105BlackBlue.jpg

bluecoupe30!

Site Donor
Reaction score
I have the Coco mat "sisal" product in my Coupe, in black. My Healey 3000 has the black with red dots to match the Colorado Red paint. Certainly heavy, but I must add, excellent ciustomer service if you have any issue at all.

Frankie123

Site Donor
Reaction score
Does anyone have pictures of the KHM carpet sets?
Which carpet type from KHM is most correct to original or upgrade?

Keshav

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Take a read Michael....

Michael Kaye

Site Donor
Reaction score

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
This is my KHM 2-tone loop charcoal set:

Thanks for sharing. This is the route that I plan to go. Does it match your Scheel fabric well? My headliner will be black so I suppose my whole interior will be pretty dark.

Frankie123

Site Donor
Reaction score
Has anyone ordered blue carpets to match the dark blue interior?
Not sure on the differences with the carpet types which they have. (Standard, Fine velour, boucle)
The two tone loop it pictured on their site, however not sure which type would be closest to what came with the car new with the blue interior.
Any help appreciated :)

Gransin

Site Donor
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing. This is the route that I plan to go. Does it match your Scheel fabric well? My headliner will be black so I suppose my whole interior will be pretty dark.

In my opinion the carpet and the scheel fabric goes really well together, the carpet is lighter in general and is more gray than the scheel fabric, but the carpet is also further down and catches less light than the seats, so it kinda matches but don't quote me on that, it's just a matter of taste in the end.
In retrospect, I'd also put in a CSL headliner, it will never get dark in that greenhouse! ;)

I know you and many others have already seen these pictures, but I'll just put them here and leave it up to the eye of the beholder to decide if it matches or not.

9.jpg DSC_02.jpg DSC_0298.jpg

Markos

Site Donor
Reaction score
I know you and many others have already seen these pictures, but I'll just put them here and leave it up to the eye of the beholder to decide if it matches or not.

My god your car is lovely! The interior is sporty and classy at the same time! You did well with the grain direction on the wood also. Very different from the Chamonix on BaT right now...

73Polaris

Site Donor $
Reaction score
In my opinion the carpet and the scheel fabric goes really well together, the carpet is lighter in general and is more gray than the scheel fabric, but the carpet is also further down and catches less light than the seats, so it kinda matches but don't quote me on that, it's just a matter of taste in the end.
In retrospect, I'd also put in a CSL headliner, it will never get dark in that greenhouse! ;)

View attachment 78092 View attachment 78093 View attachment 78094

Looks spectacular. What steering wheel is installed. 380mm Petri?