Cars & Coffee , Santa Cruz

pj

Reaction score
This Sunday, at the Bittersweet Bistro 7am thru 10am
This should be a mandatory event for the South Bay coupes.

PJ
73 csi

Hey PJ,

Sounds good.

Kurt D and I are doing a window motor retrofit/upgrade tommorrow in San Jose on my coupe. Sunday sounds perfect.

Thanks for the invite!

Shawn

Love to see you there, we sent e-mails out to around 100 local car collectors/owners so hopefully there will be a good showing.weather should be steller and you could always do lunch on the wharf in capitola or santa cruz.

PJ

Nice move PJ................schedule your first innaugural Cars and Coffee the weekend of MotoGP at Laguna Seca, the premier event that anyone interested in action and adrenaline is attending. Nice..............I'll think of you all while I watch real men ride real machines; 800cc four-stroke motorcycles that redline at 17,000 RPM and make 250 BHP.

Motorcycle racing-all other sports is for pussies

Notorious
Streetbikes, dirtbikes, trackbikes, oh, and yeah, an E9

Go Nicky!

TJ
I can just see you there on the corkscrew sipping merlot with a feta cheese rap from the summit deli with your wicker basket full of Russian fish eggs and smoking a cuban cigar, Ahh good times, Stop off on the way down love to see ya. MotoGP fans got to love em, 2 1/2hrs to get home the other night because a couple of yee-haws fell off on hwy1. Never seen so many bikes in 1 place in my life.

Arde
it's where we met before the concorso last year.
Hwy1 to Rio Del Mar exit turn right then right after the Gas Station\

all welcome

PJ

Sounds more like a description of the Concorso Italiano to me brutha! Cept me the deLIMEons and Hansen were drinkin straight fortys...........

Ain't no feta at Laguna this weekend................asphalt and racegas.

Notorious

TJ
check out the Blanco Basura trailer , we might be doing some business with them soon. They have some killer T's and let me know if the "NOVA" is there.
Have fun Bro

Those riders are friggin nuts

PJ

Back