Check out this beauty!

Thanks Andy,

Hopefully I will be the only mug to bid on it as I haven't started my 02 track project yet. I want to track an e9 so this could be a good starting point.I know its a piece of crap
Wish me luck Boys

PJ
73 csi TooLow
73 2002 Otto Track project

There Is Nothing That Either Time Or Money Can't Fix

I hope you win and I would love to see the progress along the way right up to the finished track car.

Good Luck!

yes PJ,

join us...."come over to the Dark Side" :twisted:

not enough E9s on the grid.....

-Essex Bros.
'73 CS 3.5L 'dedicated racer' (schnitzer homage)
'70 2800cs 'vintage road rally/track car/fun mobile' (alpina homage)
2x 2002 racers
1x 2002 '24hrs de Lemons' participant (Baduda made it to checker!)
1x 2002 future TBD

Shannon
i caught the track bug last year at a hpde nasa event at Thunderhill. I took my coupe and surprised a few people by the end of the day.
I got a 73 2002 from a friend and have been collecting parts for it to Autocross and use at Hpde events as well.
Now if I do get the cs on ebay I do happen to have a 3.2 turbo motor arriving soon, so the 02 will either go on the back burner or to another owner.
It sure would be sweet blasting around the track in a coupe again.

PJ

Hey PJ -- I was only kidding when I posted that link! I would be nice to see someone put it to good use though. Good luck and let us know if you actually get it.

Ohhhhhhh Flared arches :p
Dang it's left hand drive :cry:
Her indoors is not impressed :wink:
Oh well no more scrap around the back of the shed then!
Where's my anorak?
Malc

Only $1,500!?! PJ, what happened? The one bent IROC alloy is almost worth that alone. :D

Interesting car, had to go and checked it out since it was in my backyard basically. Small world, I actually used to work with one of its POs, A cool mad-scientist type.

Hopefully the new owner will appear hear.

Good luck to the new owner and hope to line up with them some time (you too PJ) in the future, I wonder if it will stay on the West Coast??

-shanon

There was some interesting parts on the car ,but I was only going for it for under a grand. It really was worth the sum of the parts, I recall hearing about it a couple of years ago outside a shop in Oakland (they wanted @$1000 back then)So 2 rainy seasons later with no glass it was going to be a project alright.

There will be another one down the road for sure.

PJ

Back