Chrome Trim above wood on dash needed

Ted D.

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hello fellow e9 fans,

I am in need of the left and right side chrome looking trim piece that sits on the top of the wood below the upper dash. Anyone have a source for this?
Picture attached of left side.

Cheers,

Ted

Attachments

• IMG_4451.jpeg
    IMG_4451.jpeg
    258.5 KB · Views: 46

Jim Stone

Reaction score
Ted D, I think you’re looking for trim pc-9 of the attached photo. If so, I have a spare. Pls PM if interested. Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_2949.jpeg
    IMG_2949.jpeg
    389.5 KB · Views: 38

Ted D.

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Ted D, I think you’re looking for trim pc-9 of the attached photo. If so, I have a spare. Pls PM if interested. Thanks.
Jim,

I am new to e9 forum so I hope this is PM to you.
Yes, 9 is what I am looking for!
Please let me know if you have it, what the price is and where you are located.

Cheers-Ted

Jim Stone

Reaction score
Hey Ted, I do have a spare. It is unobtainable these days. Condition is very good as it retains its form. Made of aluminum and is attached using small screws. The center hole is messed up (see pic) but won’t have any impact on installation much less aesthetics as it’s hidden when installed. Remaining screw holes in perfect shape.
Price is $250 plus shipping. It’s light but bulky once packaged. If still interested send zip code. I will box it this weekend and will send either via USPS or FedEx Ground….whichever is cheaper on Monday. Located Md. Thanks, Jim

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    256.9 KB · Views: 22
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 23

Ted D.

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
Hey Ted, I do have a spare. It is unobtainable these days. Condition is very good as it retains its form. Made of aluminum and is attached using small screws. The center hole is messed up (see pic) but won’t have any impact on installation much less aesthetics as it’s hidden when installed. Remaining screw holes in perfect shape.
Price is $250 plus shipping. It’s light but bulky once packaged. If still interested send zip code. I will box it this weekend and will send either via USPS or FedEx Ground….whichever is cheaper on Monday. Located Md. Thanks, Jim
Jim,

Thank you. The body shop I used to paint the car miraculously found it after six months so I am good. Thank you so much for your replying to my post. Cheers, Ted