Coco Mats - RHD

E3_UK

Reaction score
Has anyone ordered a set of RHD Coco Mats ?. I'm just wondering if they will have the pattern for these. I haven't asked them yet and to be honest I think that shipping to the UK may be cost prohibitive.

They send you paper templates that you can adjust, they will then make the mats accordingly, so I would guess they can accommodate RHD (effectively they are custom made.) Only my driver's side mat pattern needed adjusting for the dead pedal (I have an E3, but shouldn't matter.)

Thanks, I'll inquire about prices to see how much shipping is then make a decision.

they turned out nice - I have original carpet which cleaned up OK but is faded a bit - made the car look a lot better. They are thick so I cut the template so it would not interfere with the clutch pedal.

Attachments

• Mats.jpg
    Mats.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 59
they turned out nice - I have original carpet which cleaned up OK but is faded a bit - made the car look a lot better. They are thick so I cut the template so it would not interfere with the clutch pedal.
I have now been in touch with them. I've sent photo's of the original mats as they said they could make templates if they were shown with a scale to work to. I was just hoping to replicate the originals and not extend past the clutch pedal as you have. I'll see what they say, may end up sending templates. I will be just sitting the new mats on top of the originals to protect them.

20240821_084829.jpg

Back