comments?

x_atlas0

Reaction score
Based on the interior, I think they originaly wanted a yacht.

I'd get it thoroughly checked out before buying, and if you can live with that interior, it seems reasonable. If you can't, you'll spend more making the interior back to OEM than the cost of a nice one with an original interior.

CSfan

Reaction score
your right

x_atlas0 said:

I'd get it thoroughly checked out before buying, and if you can live with that interior, it seems reasonable. If you can't, you'll spend more making the interior back to OEM than the cost of a nice one with an original interior.

you toke the words right out of my keyboard. "yacht" LOL !

lip277

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Yes - but a nice car none-the-less......
Provided it all is as good as the little pictures make it look.

wjtesquire

Reaction score
decoupe is dead on. I saw the Korman car at the Vintage at the Vineyards and I thought it was a great E9 to buy. All the mods were done right. Looks original, very fast and knowing Korman it is very reliable. Best buy out there!

uter

Site Donor
Reaction score
This car has changed hands a few times lately, hasn't it? The couple who restored it sold it in CA, then it showed up on eBay in my backyard here in Arizona (those photos in the LA craigslist are from Paradise Valley, AZ). Anyway, it's a little too Nautica for my taste.

CSteve

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
The Pimpmobile is alive and well in Socal

x_atlas0 said:

shanon

Reaction score
....interesting interior.

I think I can understand the motivation: the relentless, blistering desert heat.

Having a had a black leather interior/convertible while I lived in the desert, I wonder if the original owners or interior got 'cooked' by all the coupe glass and/or it was just simply unbearrible in the desert sun/heat.

A black 'green house' cockpit in the desert could easily get to 130
+ degrees while you went to the supermarket. I got a couple nice 'burns' when the sheepskins 'exposed' some of the seat.

Observation: desert locals rarely drive with the top down in the summer days, that's something the sun burnt tourist do...

...otherwise looks likes a nice car.

-shanon