Complete Set of Tools #1

HB Chris

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
SOLD

Selling a set of original coupe tools for my friend Jeff that are in excellent condition. Set includes all 3 box wrenches, all 3 open wrenches, small pliers, 10mm socket, 21mm spark plug socket, socket bar, and it also includes these very hard to find items: both red screwdrivers, original feeler gauge, original valve adjust wire and 3 original Heyco allen wrenches plus one spark plug insulator. The feeler gauge has some tarnishing as does the valve tool but the rest look brand new.

The wrenches, pliers, sockets and bar are priced just below the cheapest online price at Tomkinson. The screwdrivers now command $150 a pair, the Allen wrenches are impossible to find as is the original feeler gauge. The price for this complete set is $425 plus shipping and Paypal fees. The set will not be broken up, sorry. I will post a second less complete set shortly.

I am helping Jeff clean up his inventory and will be listing a few other items as well. Jeff works on my BMWs and he is sharing a small percentage of the proceeds with me in full disclosure. Thanks for looking.

Chris

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 193
Last edited:
Back