Complete wood set including dash

Jonathan

Reaction score
I'm down to my most valuable parts on my '73 3.0CS which is the COMPLETE set of wood-- the dash (including stereo speaker panel), the front door panels and the rear door panels. Condition is FAIR. I can email photos on request. I will not breakup the set. Also included is the entire front black vinyl dash with "Fasten Seat Belts" part attached to it which is in good condition. Please email me at [email protected] and I will send photos. Make offer on price. I will be posting this on ebay in the next few days.

Jonathan

chicane

Reaction score
Jonathan said:
I'm down to my most valuable parts on my '73 3.0CS which is the COMPLETE set of wood-- the dash (including stereo speaker panel), the front door panels and the rear door panels. Condition is FAIR. I can email photos on request. I will not breakup the set. Also included is the entire front black vinyl dash with "Fasten Seat Belts" part attached to it which is in good condition. Please email me at [email protected] and I will send photos. Make offer on price. I will be posting this on ebay in the next few days.

Jonathan

Please provide eBay link after you post.