Concorso Italiano 2007 How many Coupes can we get this year?

mpgandco

Reaction score
Just a heads up.Entry fee is only $100 until the end of February.This is deal as it gets 2 people in and you have preferred parking in the BMW Corral.It goes uo to $150 March 1st. Lets see how many Coupes we can get out there. Last year we had 20. You can go to ConcorsoItaliano.com

8)

Concorso

Mike,

I am already signed up, last year was my first and I really enjoyed meeting the other coupe owners and comparing notes. The coupe will have a brand new Malaga paint job and a fair amount of rust repaired. That is why I chose January to start the job, didn't want to waste too many great driving days. I will have to park near Shawn's car this year to see how well I've done!

Did you look into your license plate alternative for the Turbo?

We will be there. We are launching(our first show) our new company at the Concorso , Vroom-room, we supply and install Kiwi tile flooring , we have developed a line of modular cabinets or we can build custom cabinets to suit, sound systems and Plasma TVs and some pretty cool lifts.We have 3 , partners a kiwi cabinet maker (learnt his trade in NZ on custom yachts ), a General contractor , and myself a masonry contractor. I would love to hear from anyone on the board in NorCal who would be a suppllier for electronics etc.
Pretty much if you can imagine it we can build it.

Back