Coupe Ancestry project - 3.0 CSL (carb)

rsporsche

Site Donor $$
Reaction score
okay time for the discovery into the 169 - 3.0 CSL (carb)

First, i am not putting any names or e9coupe alias information on this list ... and locations are not very specific (for obvious security reasons) ...
The information that i have is as recent as i could find and is only as accurate as the time period allows. for instance, some of these have been sold on auctions, so i list the auction but no information on any winner / seller. while i do have more specific information on these individual cars and their history ... its not getting published herein.

so we know of 40 out of the 169 ... roughly 24%. if anybody has anything to add or know of any other of the 169 ... please drop me a line.

thanks
scott

Attachments

• 3.0 CSL (carb) VIN (sorted).pdf
    185.7 KB · Views: 62
okay time for the discovery into the 169 - 3.0 CSL (carb)

First, i am not putting any names or e9coupe alias information on this list ... and locations are not very specific (for obvious security reasons) ...
The information that i have is as recent as i could find and is only as accurate as the time period allows. for instance, some of these have been sold on auctions, so i list the auction but no information on any winner / seller. while i do have more specific information on these individual cars and their history ... its not getting published herein.

so we know of 40 out of the 169 ... roughly 24%. if anybody has anything to add or know of any other of the 169 ... please drop me a line.

thanks
scott
Any movement on 40?

Back