coupe events

ccr2002

Site Donor $
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
if i wanted to attend an e9 or vintage bmw event in 2007 which would you suggest? it would be fun to see other cars..maybe i'd bring my cs...any swap meets...concours?

thanks
ccr

I highly recommend any event hosted By Scott Andrews in his Los Altos home. The food is great, plenty of drinks, good company, but the most rewarding part is the passers-by attracted to the coupes and 6ers while ignoring Scott's neighbors' brand new 60-80k$ Bimmers. Priceless.

Second best would be Concorso Italiano in Monterey.

The bayarea 02 fest and swap is also a good event that happens in the spring.

Even though its an 02 event there are plenty of coupes that show up every year.

monterey

I did attend the historics, quail and italiano last year and it was at the BMW coral that my obsession was rekindled. I saw all the coupes and 02s there, as well as the CSL and Mobile Traditions Inka TII and i couldn't wait any longer.

So within the next two months i bought my tii and CS...not to mention all the fun little parts on ebay.

i'll be going again next year for sure. I just wanted a little more BMW....what's up with the Oktoberfest. It used to be a huge event. Is it still a great showing? Is there no coupefest?

Maybe we'll have to do one here in Utah at the new Miller Sports Park...what an awesome track. I've had the pleasure of going around that in a couple ferraris and a carrera gt. The CS wouldn't be quite the same...but it would be fun. So are some of the mountain drives here.

ccr

Back