Coupe Sport Lowering Springs!

QtheGenius

Reaction score
La Jolla Independent Coupe Sport Lowering Springs!

La Jolla Independent Lowering Springs!!!

These springs have been custom wound in order to lower the front 2.0" and rear 0.5" while not over-stiffening the ride of your vintage BMW. A favorite item among our coupe owners, these springs are track tested and passenger approved.

These springs will fit all E9 chassis, and when working on your suspension, we like to recommend replacing the front strut mounts, spring pads, and front and rear shocks. For those looking to further increase performance including the La Jolla custom sway bars, camber plates and strut brace is a perfect compliment to the ultimate suspension package. The price is for the set of four springs, front and rear. Free shipping to continental US. $400

LJI%20Lowering%20Springs%20on%20car.jpg

LJI%203.0%20Lowering%20Springs.jpg

Last edited:

Mal CSL 3.0

Site Donor
Reaction score
I have your springs but front tyres slightly rub on front fenders now. Do you La Jolla sell thicker front spring pads that I could install to raise the front a few extra mm higher (as I don't want to roll fenders)

Gransin

Site Donor
Reaction score
I have your springs but front tyres slightly rub on front fenders now. Do you La Jolla sell thicker front spring pads that I could install to raise the front a few extra mm higher (as I don't want to roll fenders)

Mal, do you already have (negative) camber plates installed? If not, they could definitely help if you're only dealing with a little bit of rubbing.

I bought mine from La Jolla