Coupe spotting Marin, CA

shanon

Reaction score
Howdy all,
While waiting for the Tour of California (International Pro Bicycle Race) to roll by above Muir Woods today, spotted a white CS cruising by...anyone here?

Any cycling fans here?
-shanon

I've ridden the Tour de France (on a stationary spin bike) for many years.

For the past three years Lance Armstrong, George Hincapie, Phil Legget and a few other Postal/Discovery guys have helped raise $6 million for cancer research in Calgary by joining 35 of us mere mortals on rides in the Banff area. Him at the front and me with a lock on the back. I don't think there is a more intensely driven individual in any sport. Frightening.

He called these rides recovery level while most of us were seeing spots and reaching for the defib paddles. They are NOT human.

yep.....I've heard the Pro/Elite level of the sport called 'mutants' before.......and they are having witnessed their 'talents' from my MTB racing days.

BTW- just put the roof rack on my coupe to get back out there.. :twisted:

Happy trails!
-shanon

Shanon I'll be out there with you. I've been sick as a dog for little over a week now but on the upswing now I hope.

Nice thing about mnt biking is it usaully requires a fun drive to get to the right sopts! :D

yakima w/ 1A towers and 48" crossbars
yep, they have kayak bits.

However, the bars maybe a little close together, i have them as far apart as possible. might be fine for a river boat....

-shanon

Back