Coupes in Naples

craterface

Site Donor
Reaction score
593AAACB-BFE9-4C0E-A225-E747E7C6C1FC.jpeg

Drew Gregg came over from Fort Lauderdale for the Mercato C and C organized by the Porsche Club. Great event. That’s me on the left and Drew’s Turkis on the right. With hot Korman motor with triple Webers, etc.

Drew Gregg

Site Donor
Reaction score
Fiord and Turkis look great together. They are both 1973 models-same but quite different. This monthly C&C has well over 150 cars from every make and era.

IMG_2605.jpg
IMG_2609.jpg

craterface

Site Donor
Reaction score
Great cars but... When the heck were these pictures taken? Hopefully, not recently cause no one is wearing a mask! That's shockingly surprising!
Yes, yesterday. I had a mask on when I was mingling in the crowd. And I am 51, pretty healthy, and have had the vaccine. The organizers tell people to wear masks, and most of the Porsche guys did actually. As do the organizers.
The trouble is that there can be no enforcement of any mask ordinances, because our governor has prohibited localities from collecting fines for not wearing a mask. Indoor dining and bars here are open at 100 percent.
Naples is very old, and very conservative. There is a mask ordinance for indoor spaces, however.
This just shows how uneven the rules are throughout the US.

Drew Gregg

Site Donor
Reaction score
Now wait a minute there bavbob, I thought the plastic was there to keep the pepperoni from falling off.....

m5bb

Site Donor $
Reaction score
Scott, I'm not sure I've ever seen your CSL.
Need to come down and put some non-original BMW Avus blue in that mix and give Drew a run for his fishing license in my Weber period correct hot rod.:p
Got a room?