Coupes in the cats

shanon

Reaction score
Nice.

I see that you two have also adopted the parking rule:
A Coupe 'needs' 1.5 parking spaces...

I did the same when I had mine at the supermarket today.

Coupes Up! 8)

-shanon

shanon

Reaction score
Nice.

I see that you two have also adopted the parking rule:
A Coupe 'needs' 1.5 parking spaces...

I did the same when I had mine at the supermarket today.

Coupes Up! 8)

-shanon

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
The car of my dreams.... I talked to him since he decided to sell it but it's out of my range :[

Besides that- the wife would keep it for herself......

sfdon

Site Donor
Site Donor $$
Reaction score
The car of my dreams.... I talked to him since he decided to sell it but it's out of my range :[

Besides that- the wife would keep it for herself......

atan888

Reaction score
Such a nice car. Congrats Terry :D Are you sure you still want to sell it? How is the CSL project coming along?

atan888

Reaction score
Such a nice car. Congrats Terry :D Are you sure you still want to sell it? How is the CSL project coming along?

Erik

Site Donor
Reaction score
Wow. What a beautiful CSi. I thought about taking the coupe out this morning while the wife went to the farmers market and almost glad I didn't with the likes of the two of you on the streets for comparison. Would have though, - if I knew that blue coupe was just down the block to check out....

Interesting too that your CSL looks even more compact and almost like it could now be faster with the 14's. Nice.

Erik

Site Donor
Reaction score
Wow. What a beautiful CSi. I thought about taking the coupe out this morning while the wife went to the farmers market and almost glad I didn't with the likes of the two of you on the streets for comparison. Would have though, - if I knew that blue coupe was just down the block to check out....

Interesting too that your CSL looks even more compact and almost like it could now be faster with the 14's. Nice.

30csl

Site Donor
Reaction score
wow they both look brilliant. The csl looks so correct and the csi is perfectly modified. What suspension set up is on the csi?

30csl

Site Donor
Reaction score
wow they both look brilliant. The csl looks so correct and the csi is perfectly modified. What suspension set up is on the csi?

srennoc

Reaction score
It was a great day to have the coupes out! I ended up driving it all day on sunday. It's a blast to drive! The suspension is set up with B&G/LaJolla springs,bilstein shocks & 24/18 mm bars. New wishbones & upper strut bearings were also installed. The front fenders were rolled to clear the alpinas before paint. The combo works really well. The CSL is getting ready to be dismantled next week for body & paint. I have been on a waiting list for ten months. June 8 it goes in. The CSI is going to be put on the market next week. I don't want to sell it,but i have too many projects going on at this time.

IMG_0950.jpg

IMG_0955.jpg

srennoc

Reaction score
It was a great day to have the coupes out! I ended up driving it all day on sunday. It's a blast to drive! The suspension is set up with B&G/LaJolla springs,bilstein shocks & 24/18 mm bars. New wishbones & upper strut bearings were also installed. The front fenders were rolled to clear the alpinas before paint. The combo works really well. The CSL is getting ready to be dismantled next week for body & paint. I have been on a waiting list for ten months. June 8 it goes in. The CSI is going to be put on the market next week. I don't want to sell it,but i have too many projects going on at this time.

IMG_0950.jpg

IMG_0955.jpg