Covercraft "Show at Home" contest

Drew Gregg

Site Donor
Reaction score
A few weeks ago I saw this contest to have an Instagram meeting with Christy Lee. She is on some of the car shows on Motor Trend TV. I submitted a photo of my Coupe and asked a few friends to give me their vote on this link.

https://woobox.com/ch25k9?fbclid=IwAR3s9OGNTicnEu_BxNOF451aAQsWeUFMIG_nfUfjLZM9hMnXsL8WK70t9TQ

And this Instagram link:

There are hundreds of vehicles entered in the contest. Yesterday I got the email below saying My car was in the top 20 semi-finals. Turkis Rules!
Here's a copy of the email I received:

In preparation for next week’s Top 20 showcase, we’d like to give you the opportunity to submit a few more photos of your ride. Feel free to showcase different angles, the interior, under the hood, or any other features that make your vehicle unique.

1. If possible, please reply to this email with up to 5 high quality photos by Tuesday, April 4th.
  2. Please pass along your full name, mailing address, and phone number.
  3. Please also provide a brief description or story surrounding your vehicle. We will use those details as the caption when posting your entry.
Your entry will appear on our Facebook and Instagram accounts on Thursday, April 6th or Friday, April 7th as an individual post. Total interactions on each post, including likes, comments, and shares will be counted as "votes" to determine the top 3. Be sure to tune in on social media and share your entries with family and friends!

You can follow our accounts here:

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/covercraft/

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/covercraftindustries/

Social media “Voting” will conclude Monday, 4/10 at 5PM CT. Please note that due to privacy settings, all engagements are not always visible to the public. We will use back-end analytics for the official count. Repetitive comments will be removed, so please no spam. Votes on the contest platform have been disabled and are no longer included in the phase of the contest.

Once we’ve tallied up the “votes” our top 3 will then be contacted, and arrangements made for the Instagram showcase with Cristy Lee on Thursday, 4/13.

Thank you so much for your entry and please let us know if you have any questions.

Congrats again and best of luck!

Brenden Kanies

Covercraft Social Media Manager

[email protected]

Please help me make the top 3 by voting on FaceBook or Instagram on April 6th or 7th when you see the pics of my car.
I'm sending them pics of the engine,trunk/tooltray,interior,front & rear of the Coupe.
Thanks, Drew

Attachments

• IMG_3931.JPG
    IMG_3931.JPG
    297.3 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_3935.JPG
    IMG_3935.JPG
    385.5 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_3939.JPG
    IMG_3939.JPG
    396.4 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_3948.JPG
    IMG_3948.JPG
    476.5 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_3968.JPG
    IMG_3968.JPG
    515.9 KB · Views: 64

Drew Gregg

Site Donor
Reaction score
The Coupe is now live on the FB and Instagram pages with the links in my first post. Please consider sending a "Like" & share with all of your friends before Monday 4/10.
Thanks, Drew
Almost all of the 20 finalists are now on Facebook and Instagram.